Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone Backup
If you have a previous backup saved with iTunes, you should be able to restore iPhone text messages from the backup.
1. Open iTunes. Go to Edit > Settings > Devices to disable automatic syncing.
2. Use USB cable to connect your iPhone to computer and wait it to be recognized.
3. Right click your iPhone in the devices list, and click “Restore from Backup”.
4. Click the backup in which the text is saved, highlight it and click the “OK” button.
We know that iTunes has backed up our iPhone and the backup files saved on the hard disk of our computer. When we find that folder, we can see the backup files are unreadable files. There is a free iPhone data recovery to recover lost data from iPhone.
You can also recover deleted sms from iPhone 6 and recover delete text messages on iPhone 6?
This iPhone Message Recovery program is a good choice which can help you recover all deleted iPhone messages(SMS, MMS & iMessages) from iPhone or iTunes Backup.
Originally Posted by sujayluthria
Last edited by Apta; 07-18-2016 at 03:56 AM.
iOS 9 Upgrade or jailbreaking iOS 9 devices cause erased all messages on your iPhone? How can you recover lost SMS from iPhone on iOS 9?
No matter how much the iOS upgrade,you can recover lost messages from iPhone with 3 ways:
1)recover SMS directly from iPhone without backup.
2)retrieve iPhone messages from iTunes backup.
3) restore iPhone lost messages from iCloud backup.
Recover deleted SMS from iPhone 6s
Recover Lost Photos Data from iOS 9 iPhone After Jailbreaking