Video brought a wonderful world, originates from life but higher than life, there are things we can't achieve in reality, but can be implemented in the video, video's world is colorful beyond imagination, it brought great pleasure to our life, we also like to put some classic and wonderful some good video collection, but if one day, the video of our collection for some reason suddenly lost, what should we do? How do we find these video? Don't worry, I have some good resources can help you find the lost video, sincerely hope for your help!
Have you ever synced your iPhone with iTunes before deleted videos? If yes, they have been stored on backup. You can recover data from an iPhone backup with iPhone Backup Extractor program. Hope it helps.
Last edited by TomCorre; 12-26-2013 at 01:01 AM.
When you came across this case, you should be careful to recover Video on iPhone.
Get the iPhone Data Recovery:
1. Fish your iPhone out of the water as quickly as possible.
2. Dry it off with a towel or something similar. If it is still on, turn it off immediately. Note: running power through wet electronics can damage them beyond repair.
3. Remove the battery, SIM card etc off the phone. If possible, remove the rear glass panel too. Apple uses two special 5-point Pentalobe screws to secure the back.
4. Grab a bowl and fill it with uncooked rice or you can also put your iPhone 5 in with a bunch of silica packets.
5. Bury the iPhone in a bowl of rice and cover it up.
6. Last step is: wait day or two.
After this, you may chech your iPhone, if it is damaged, you should recover lost data from iPhone, it may be recover, if you are lucky.
Last edited by xinlifmd; 12-11-2013 at 11:02 AM.
To recover deleted contacts on iPhone,you must to use third-part iPhone contact recovery program-iPhone data recovery software. The iPhone data recovery allows you restore contacts from iPhone directly,or restore backup data from iTunes and iCloud. What’s more,it also can help you restore other lost data from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch,including SMS messages, photos ,videos, notes,bookmarks,ect
How to Recover contacts from iPhone directly
Before a sync or restore, I believe that iTunes will create a backup of your phone's contents (unless you manually cancel this backup). The backup will contain the photos and videos, so you can recover deleted videos from iPhone.
You can check if a backup was created by doing the following:
iTunes > Preferences > Devices
See if there is an entry with the date of the restore.
If a backup exists, you can recover your data with one of two methods:
Restore your phone using that backup; or
Use an application such as iPhone Data Recovery to extract the videos out of the backup file
You can try this iPhone iPad Data Recovery, it's safe and effective, it can retrieves your lost contacts, text messages, videos, photos, music, documents, emails, etc. from your iPhone and iPad directly.