welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falwok 6.1.3 verizon sim legit?

Falwok 6.1.3 verizon sim legit?

Hi i am wanting to unlock my iphone 4s verizon and its on 6.1.3 and i wanna use the falwok sim ,is falwok legit ?

I don't trust any sim interposer except Gevey from applenberry.com. I don't know if it's legit. Also, you could factory unlock it.

can you link me to a truted factory unlock ? or a 6.1.3 sim interposer ? and i contacted someone on ebay and they said they cannot unlock mine atm

If you tried and someone said that he can't unlock it maybe it's because you never activated it on verizon or because it is bad ESN (lost stolen). Also, factory unlocking for Verizon unlock the phone only for carrier outside the usa so if your in the usa, it won't be unlocked so you'll need to find a sim interposer for 6.1.3.

IM sorry but I don't know any sim interposer for 6.1.3

i had it working and then my iphone updated and now it wont work with gpp i dont have the programming stuff either and how can i check to see if its lost or stolen ? i went on the blacklist thing on checkesnfree.com and they said its clean and i called verizon up last night and they said it was reported lost or stolen but i think the lady wasnt being honest because we were kinda arguing and stuff lol she got mad because i couldnt understand her and my friend has verizon cant i pop his sim in and let it activate and then take it out ?

oh and i got warranty on it cant i say to apple that it keeps freezing and random reboot and they will give me a new one ?

Maybe you can I dont know but it will need to be activated on a verizon account anyway to be able to unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Techunlockingqc View Post
    Maybe you can I dont know but it will need to be activated on a verizon account anyway to be able to unlock it.
    rsim7+ says it'l work on 6.1.3 and i wanna buy it on newegg but newegg says only through ios6 does that mean it'l work on 6.1.3

Seriously I don't know. I'm not an expert in sim interposer. Maybe search on google.

Account Currently Disabled
    Can you unlock verizon iphone 4S ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast