welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I got my Iphone 5 locked to Sprint UNLOCKED :) Ma man gafarelvin did it.

I got my Iphone 5 locked to Sprint UNLOCKED :) Ma man gafarelvin did it.

My iphone 5 locked to sprint is now unlocked. Anybody wants picture proof pm me. You can trust gafarelvin eyes closed

Quote Originally Posted by sidhak View Post
    My iphone 5 locked to sprint is now unlocked. Anybody wants picture proof pm me. You can trust gafarelvin eyes closed
    Please stop spamming the site with the same message, we got the point.

Its. not spamming. Sorry if you feel so. its letting you guys know who done it and a genuine source.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by kd1313 View Post
    Please stop spamming the site with the same message, we got the point.
    Tell me how many people you know on this forum who have unlocked Sprint lately??? Show me...Soon these posts will disappear onto different pages. Its for the benefit for a lot of guys looking from this service and most of all helping them to the right source. Lot of scammers hear my friend.

Account Currently Disabled
    thanks for support sidhak, also for all of you to know, this is still under test procedure, so no many imeis will be accepted, when it will be 100% working i will accept all the imeis.

Device
    iPhone 5
    Many of us Sprint services are ok, what Sadhak has failed to state in his many duplicate statements is how long does the unlocking took. Can you answer that? Mine will take 20 days. I will not wait that long to earn a little profit so that can be why many of us say Sprint service is down.
    Not because he is selling it for 1, just ask for a discount. You will never know he may reduce it by 10% for you
    iPhone Unlocking Services, visit our website: xternal.it
    Like our Facebook Page! You will get 10% discount if you ask!: http://fb.com/xternal.it

Account Currently Disabled
    Quote Originally Posted by xternal.it View Post
    Many of us Sprint services are ok, what Sadhak has failed to state in his many duplicate statements is how long does the unlocking took. Can you answer that? Mine will take 20 days. I will not wait that long to earn a little profit so that can be why many of us say Sprint service is down.
    The unlock is taking from 8 to 15 days, i know that is long but for those which don't care about the time it may help.
    xternal.it likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by xternal.it View Post
    I paid for my unlock on the 13th and got it unlocked on the 26th. that's 13days

how did you unlock it ?

I purchased unlock service from grafarelvin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast