welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: USA Factory Unlock for Sprint iPhone 5 use on T-Mobile ATT etc

USA Factory Unlock for Sprint iPhone 5 use on T-Mobile ATT etc

So looking to find a true factory unlock solution for the Sprint iPhone 5 for US Use, I found some interesting things.
    Of course most have heard of the new GPP Sim card like Gevey unlocks for the iPhone 5, I tried it, It didnt work on mine.
    Maybe because I had updated to iOS 6.0.1.
    So then I was looking on YouTube and I see someone actually with a Unlocked Sprint iPhone 5 using it on T-Mobile and getting 4G HSPA+!
    So i go and check out the site, And this is the only place I saw it, They claimed to actually be able to FULLY FACTORY Unlock a iPhone 5 from sprint.
    So I contact them and they say they can do it, I said ok Ill try it, worst that can happen is Paypal has to give me my money back and it actually WORKED.
    I have also loaded up a youtube video showing me using it on NET 10.
    The company is called doctorwireless and you can find them at doctorwireless
    Just thought I would add to the community, They also do them in bulk as I am adding them to my site right now for those of you who know me.
    So check it out and check out the video, They charged me $45 to do one, but you can get them for $25 in bulk, Im in Orlando charging $60 so not doing to bad with it, Just wanted to pass on some good info.

i dont think this is factory unlocking for sprint, it's flashing your CDMA right? so i would have to send my devices over?

Sprint iPhone 5 Factory Unlock

Quote Originally Posted by Unlocksforless View Post
    i dont think this is factory unlocking for sprint, it's flashing your CDMA right? so i would have to send my devices over?

Is there any Buyer Protection for payments made as donations?

Quote Originally Posted by slightee View Post
    Is there any Buyer Protection for payments made as donations?
    i have no idea.. kinda sketch though i dont know why they would make it as a donation..

I heard that doctorwireless is a scam, the price sounds too good to be true, I have used these guys iPhoneFactoryUnlockers.com for unlocking my Sprint iPhone, however it is only for outside USA usage..

I was looking for ways on how to unlock IMEI iPhone 4S as I want to avoid International roaming bills. Found some really nice suggestions about the same on this forum. Thanx

Device
    iPhone 5
    is the sprint unlock still available? or are the servers still down?

Hello everybody, I stumbled across www[dot]unlocksexpress[dot]com iPhone Factory Unlock Solutions | Unlocks Express | Welcome[/url] and first I was a little bit worried if they could unlock my iPhone 4s from Sprint but to my surprise they actually did! Yes it took them a little over 8 days but now it is working perfectly fine on different carrier. I would recommend to you to try them out and let me know how it went. They support is fast and friendly if you should have any questions or concerns.

here is the direct link unlocksexpress[dot]com/collections/frontpage/products/usa-sprint-iphone-factory-unlock

LOL, again with ppl with the first post on the forum advertising "someone who unlock their sprint iphone". I wonder why someone who got his phone unlocked will search the forum and write his comment down? What interest you have here?
    All i see here is unlockers, ppl who trying to unlock their phones and scammers.

If they did unlocked your phone, post a proof - video or photo. Than maybe we'll believe you.

Thanks.
    sidhak likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast