welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free CDMA iPhone 4 Programmer *Beta* Flashes to Cricket and Page Plus!

Free CDMA iPhone 4 Programmer *Beta* Flashes to nTelos and Alltel

Hello fellow iPhone users!

I come here from mobile-files.us and bearing the gift of free CDMA iPhone 4 flashing

This tool is fresh, fast, simple, and 100% free. All credit goes to my friend Steew for whipping this up in his spare time to help free the world of over-inflated flashing costs.

All we ask is that if you have issues please post in our thread here. You will need to register and it takes up to a few days to get approved. You can post your bug reports here but I will not check it as often.

So now to the point.

First make sure you have the following installed:

.Net 2.0
    Download: .NET 2.0 SP1 (x86) - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
    iTunes
    Apple - iTunes - Affiliates - Download iTunes
    Jail break (GreenpoisOn)
    Download Greenpois0n | greenpois0n.com
    The Magical Software
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6i8kcs610sr3q7k/iFlasher.rar

After you have made sure you have the above installed start by jailbreaking the phone with Greenpois0n, I would suggest updating your iphone to 5.1.1 as well.

1.Open Cydia and install OpenSSH.
    2.Open software and choose the connect option.
    3.Select your carrier from the drop down box.
    4. Enter your MDN, MIN, and SID.
    5. Click 'Write', wait 5 seconds and Bam flash complete it will alert you with a pop up box.

This will get you Talk, Text, Incoming MMS, and Web. If you would like full picture mail go find a repository that has the commcenter patch and your carriers files. I have not had time to build in the commcenter patching or carrier file loading it will come with time. This is just a basic tool to get your flash done.

Please post your success or failures.

If you find a bug, before you report it, see if you can replicate it. If you can please give as many details as you can about the device, computer, and what you did to get the error. This will not be perfect it is the first release and was made quickly on the fly.

Before you say it, no its not a copy of someone else's work . Notice it's a fraction of the size of anything anyone has ever made. It's flashing 20x faster then anyone else's as well. Obviously we found a better cleaner faster way. There is no Chinese version. There is no copyrighted materials in this. Very clean simple code.

Price is only 0.00 American dollars per flash. This is 100% savings. Please charge your customers accordingly. Carriers like Cricket, Page Plus, Metro, and many more are meant to be affordable and the flashing should be also. Don't iRape your customers, we stopped you from getting iRaped.

Thank you very much and enjoy!

And for the full version that supports MetroPCS, Cricket, Page Plus, Revol, and MobiPCS --> Main !
    Attached Images
    Last edited by r0mster; 09-22-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Talking Thank you!!!!!!!!!

but I do need it for metro pcs please

^^ If at all possible. I tihnk the only thing different is the PRL file.

MetroPCS support coming shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by r0mster View Post
    MetroPCS support coming shortly.
    is there going to be virgin mobile support im trying to sell my iphone 4s sprint to a customer and would like to sell him to it for virgin mobile thanks will donate for awesome work

Quote Originally Posted by verse187 View Post
    is there going to be virgin mobile support im trying to sell my iphone 4s sprint to a customer and would like to sell him to it for virgin mobile thanks will donate for awesome work
    No, if you read the post you will that it is for the iPhone 4 only. The free version will keep Alltel and nTelos at the current moment. MetroPCS, Cricket, Revol, Page Plus, and MobiPCS are part of the full version of MF Suite.

I was going to comment about how great it is that the greed has finally come to an end, but it looks like this was only released as a free beta test (which has expired) of yet another paid solution. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by gotanmp3 View Post
    I was going to comment about how great it is that the greed has finally come to an end, but it looks like this was only released as a free beta test (which has expired) of yet another paid solution. :-(
    No one is greedy and no one promised this will be free forever. Our rates are more than reasonable and the full suite is designed for dealers who have no problem paying a small fee to greatly increase their income.

If you absolutely need a free flash and can afford a $300 device but the flash fee, MF Suite has a free full demo, it's posted in the forum linked in the original post.

It's just a slap in the face to DIY home flashers. And if you believe an iPhone 4 is worth $300, I've got two genius bar refurbs I'll be happy to sell you...

Hey I have CDMA Flasher it looks the exactly the same are they the same software or are there difference if so can you send me the link to buy this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast