welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How to Unlock iPhone 4s 5.1.1 Sunrise (EU) Switzerland

How to Unlock iPhone 4s 5.1.1 Sunrise (EU) Switzerland

Hi every one. I am Astrit Malsija and i am having problem to unlock my iphon 4s, the bad thing is thati have updated the OS and i am looking a way to unlock without jailbrake or things like that only to unlock.

My iPhone specs:

Version: 5.1.1 (9b206)
    Carrier 12.0
    Model MD235FD
    Firmware 20.12

If somebody can help would save me a lot of time on searching over the internet and a friends suggested me this forum.
    Please help im looking to unlock since january.

Account Currently Disabled
    Locked to which network and country?

Quote Originally Posted by mifzal View Post
    Locked to which network and country?
    Buddy, he just said it lol. Let's see your price and time, i'll counter offer. You want to butt into my thread? I'll compete you on pricing if you'd like.

I'll definitely help you out, i'm waiting to see what this guy here mifzal is going to offer, i know i'll beat it, i'm going to counter offer because he likes butting into forum members' threads and advertise himself lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlockingKing View Post
    Buddy, he just said it lol. Let's see your price and time, i'll counter offer. You want to butt into my thread? I'll compete you on pricing if you'd like.
    Mate, it is not butting on your thread. It is simply adhering to forum policies. Read item # 10 at iPD Forum Rules READ THIS

If God has a will to give this business to me, he will definitely give even if the price is high. I try to help people not to take their business!

Mate, it is not butting on your thread. It is simply adhering to forum policies. Read item # 10 at iPD Forum Rules READ THIS

If God has a will to give this business to me, he will definitely give even if the price is high. I try to help people not to take their business!
    It is more of SPAMMING than helping others. You do not have to reply to every thread on the forum about your service. Make one thread and list your services there. Why post in others thread, can't you show a little professionalism? Was going our facebook and spamming every comment your "type of business?" That's not what people want to see. If you have a offer then PM them and not post on other's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterkeyUnlocks View Post
    It is more of SPAMMING than helping others. You do not have to reply to every thread on the forum about your service. Make one thread and list your services there. Why post in others thread, can't you show a little professionalism? Was going our facebook and spamming every comment your "type of business?" That's not what people want to see. If you have a offer then PM them and not post on other's thread.
    Sure, bro! Will open my own thread/posting

Sure, bro! Will open my own thread/posting
    Not directly attacking your services. We just wish people showed a little respect that's all. Thank you.
    123456& and mifzal like this.

Device
    iPhone 5 - 64GB
    Sunrise Switzerland is 110.00$ on my Site

i offer 90.00$ (9th jan 2013 - 11th jan 2013)

After 11th jan 2013 price is what is on my site

Regards .
    Spider Unlock Team.

Quote Originally Posted by astritmalsija View Post
    Hi every one. I am Astrit Malsija and i am having problem to unlock my iphon 4s, the bad thing is thati have updated the OS and i am looking a way to unlock without jailbrake or things like that only to unlock.
    My iPhone specs:
    Version: 5.1.1 (9b206)
    Carrier 12.0
    Model MD235FD
    Firmware 20.12
    If somebody can help would save me a lot of time on searching over the internet and a friends suggested me this forum.
    Please help im looking to unlock since january.
    You can unlock your iphone4S from Network lock using Remote unlocking method. Which is the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone. You can get this service from Unlock-zone.com here you need to specify your country, Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your iPhone. Here they unlock your iPhone using latest versions of iTunes.This method does not require Jailbreak and This will be a permanent unlocking solution. Both upgrading and downgrading will not lock your iPhone again.
    Last edited by sungirl; 08-07-2014 at 12:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast