welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [APP] TraceYou

Device
    Iphone 4

Smile [APP] TraceYou

I recently discovered the TraceYou application (found in the section News of AppStore) and I wanna tell you more about surprising application. the method to activate it is very simple: you just have to subscribe to the site spytic.com then you activate the application. Afterward we can locate the mobile from Internet and I assure you that works !! I'm not afraid of losing my iphone now. I'm waiting for your feeling about this application ^^

Talking I love this appli

I love this appli.!!!! :d

i love this app

oh copy9 has many feature such as Ambient Voice Record, Yahoo Messenger Chat, Whatpsapp, Key Logger, Voice Memos, Notes, Photo Camera Roll (Pictures)... with lower price compared with spytic. Oh my god

go to cydia to download TraceYou. look this at ttp://copy9.com/user/traceyou.aspx

Yes, you can. Its easy if you have install a spyware program on target phone.

I google search and find "HelloSPY" app. It's FREE GPS tracking forever and have many features. Such as: Read SMS, Call History, Track iMessages and WhatsApp message, Spy Call and more.

You can download FREE and use trial 48h FULL features at "HelloSpydotCom" . hope this help!

APP TraceYou

Hi,

Ive just purchased the InRange AEA1000 - it all works great, but I dont get the SafeZone setting in the app, which is clearly shown in the manual. Is there something wrong with my installation, or has this feature not been implemented yet? If its the latter, when is it coming? It would be very very useful

Thanks

Anyone knows how to have gift code for 7 days free or discount 30%. They have new version for android supports Viber and Whatsapps but I want to try first. please advise.

Anyone knows how to have gift code for 7 days free or discount 30%. They have new version for android supports Viber and Whatsapps but I want to try first. please advise.

Quote Originally Posted by linlee View Post
    you should chat online with supporters or send one email to [email protected]. They should let coupon/gift code with twiter. Every month I receive email from them about this coupon. you should ask them to know more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast