welcome to the new iphone-develoeprs community. Register below to get started.

XDA Users Click Here New Users Click Here
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can I find lost Iphone ??

Device
    Iphone 4S
    Does MobileMe works on the principle of knowing the mobile sets IMEI number or GPS tracking. Kindly do let me know...

You can track your mobile. with the help of tracking GPS, you can find the location with your IMEI(International mobile Equipment Identity)and i wish you get your iphone 3gs soon

when you lose the standard mobile phone, the loss is limited to just the hardware. The new owner would probably just remove your SIM card and put in his or her own and no one would be the wiser. But with smartphones, this situation presents a larger set of problems.

You can track with your IMEI device

If you not installed any spy software sorry for that.

If you lost your iPhone find my iPhone app will let you use other iOS device to find it and protect your date.Just install free app on other iOS device, open it and sign in with your Apple ID.Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on map and display a message, remotely lock your device or erase all the data on your device which you are lost

I cerebrate this information is real respectable. I copulate if this is close and this.

If you had built GPS system to your iPhone then it can help you to show the locate the iPhone.

Find my iPhone apps allow you to use another iOS device to locate your missing iPhone .Just turn to find my iPhone by tapping setting>icloud>Find my iPhone and finally tap allow to confirm this option. As long as your find my iPhone is turned on the lost/stolen iPhone and it is connected to the internet,you will be able to find your iPhone's current location.

you can call the service provider to lock your sim and by fileing a proper complain may help you or if you have installed any spy tech to your mobile may help you to find your mobile .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast